Creig Andreasen concentrates his practice on real estate law. He works with lenders and landowners who want to acquire, lease, or finance real property. He also helps financial institutions work through troubled loans.
Creig is one of few attorneys to have earned the credential of Certified Real Property Specialist from the Minnesota State Bar Association. He also is on the Board of Directors of the Hennepin County Bar Association on its Membership Committee and belongs to the Minnesota Shopping Center Association.
Before joining Messerli and Kramer, Creig worked in the real estate department at Target Corporation and practiced law in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Metropolitan State University, B.A.
- Certified Real Property Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association.
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Board of Directors
- Membership Committee
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers (2005-2008)
Click here for a printable bio