Brian Chou specializes in collections. His particular focus is assisting large publicly traded financial companies and regional banks to enforce and collect on accounts in default.
Brian represents original credit issuers and debt buyers as well as businesses supplying goods and services such as motor vehicles, residential housing, and even daycare services.
Brian is admitted to practice law in Minnesota, Wisconsin state and federal courts, the Ho-Chunk Nation, and also the Lower Sioux Indian Community in Wisconsin.
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- Ho-Chunk Nation Tribal Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Lower Sioux Indian Community Tribal Court in Minnesota
- University of Wisconsin, J.D. (2003)
- University of Wisconsin Madison, B.S. (1999)
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- Messerli & Kramer Foundation - Chairman
Click here for a printable bio