With more than 20 years of litigation experience, Jim provides his clients the insights and expertise needed in strategic negotiations to maximize the collection of delinquent loans and credit accounts. He has been admitted to represent clients in state and federal courts, including the United States Supreme Court. He also is well-versed in the laws governing credit transactions, including the Wisconsin Consumer Act and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
His background means that Jim can help devise solutions in even the most complex situations. If an agreement cannot be reached through negotiations, he will call upon his extensive trial experience to attain positive results for his clients in the courtroom.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United State Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Marquette University, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin Madison, B.A.
- Co-Chair, Milwaukee Bar Association Small Claims Bench Bar
Click here for a printable bio