Jonathan Septer practices in the Commercial Real Estate group of Messerli & Kramer P.A. Jonathan represents and advises owners, developers, investors, landlords and tenants on a wide range of commercial, residential and agricultural real estate transactions. Jonathan approaches every real estate project with his client’s objectives in mind and provides practical, effective and creative legal solutions in the areas of:
- Commercial real estate acquisition, sale and development
- Commercial leasing and property management
- Construction contracts
- Agricultural real estate acquisition, leasing and development
- Retail development and redevelopment
- Due diligence, including loan, title and survey matters
- Mobile home and manufactured housing (including compliance related issues)
- Residential housing development
- Real estate finance
- Land use
- Loan workouts
Jonathan is from Eden Prairie, Minnesota, but now resides in Minnetonka with his wife and son. Before attending law school Jonathan lived and worked abroad in Santiago, Chile where he taught English as a foreign language to Chilean business men and women.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of Colorado, Boulder, B.S., 2005
- Judicial Clerkship, Honorable Robert D. Tiffany, Hubbard County District Court.
- Co-Chair, Hennepin County Bar Association Debtor/Creditor Section (2012-2014).
Click here for a printable bio