Terry Wagener focuses his practice on business litigation. He assists clients to resolve business disputes, insurance coverage issues, and real estate conflicts.
In business disputes, Terry often addresses issues such as contract performance and payment, construction conflicts, and employment agreements. He also works on cases involving business owners, shareholders, partners, and family-farm limited partners. Terry’s clients are the owners or operators of businesses, individuals in disputes with their business partners, and life and disability insurers.
With extensive experience in federal courts, Terry can litigate effectively for clients when matters require it, but he strives to find an early resolution to disputes when possible and to his clients’ advantage. He also advises businesses on how to best position themselves to prevail or avoid disputes.
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- University of Minnesota, B.A.
Click here for a printable bio